Saturday, 5th October, MORNING SESSION, 10am – 11.30:
ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS (and those wanting to fine-tune their sewing practice)
This morning session will involve:-
– Threading up the machine, tricky hints & tips
– Sewing Machine Maintenance: how to maintain, clean and look after your machine between services.
– Needles: why we change them and when and different uses for different fabrics
– Feet especially buttonholes & the 1-step buttonhole function.
– Sewing, threads, what is used for what?
– Overlock stitch and other fancy useful techniques.
Then we make a project (usually involving a zip or 2!)
Saturday, 5th October, AFTERNOON SESSION, 12.00 – 2.30pm: CREATE your own session in an afternoon
This afternoon session will involve:-
You creating your ideal session and I will help you!
– Bring along your pattern and fabric & lets get started!
– Create a book of techniques including gathered seams, lapped, french and invisible zips!
– Drop me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and discuss your requirements!